This stunning Art Deco inspired ring features a central pear shaped lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone exquisitely decorated with a surrounding sunburst of sparkling marcasite gemstones in 925 sterling silver.
Lapis lazuli is a rich deep blue semi-precious gemstone daubed with golden pyrite freckles. When teamed with this Art Deco design, the focal blue gemstone is complimented by the cool geometric shapes of silver.
Lapis Lazuli Information:
- Number of Stones: 1
- Stone Shape: Pear
- Stone Size: 5mm x 4mm
- Carat Weight: 0.30ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Lapis Lazuli
- Country of Origin: Afghanistan
- Number of Stones: 13
- Stone Shape: Round
- Stone Size: 5 x (1.20mm) | 3 x (1.10mm) | 5 x (0.90mm)
- Carat Weight: 0.14ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Marcasite
- Country of Origin: Austria