This stunning sterling silver art deco ring features a triangular black onyx stone decorated with marcasite.
Black onyx is a member of the chalcedony family and has been used in jewellery for centuries, most notably in ancient cameo jewellery.
Once used as a substitute for the shine of a diamond, the natural semi-precious gemstone marcasite is now celebrated for its lustre and metallic beauty.
Black Onyx Information:
- Number of Stones: 1
- Stone Shape: Triangle
- Stone Size: 9mm x 5mm
- Carat Weight: 0.5ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Onyx
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Number of Stones: 6
- Stone Shape: Round
- Stone Size: 2 x (1.40mm) | 2 x (1.10mm) | 2 x (1mm)
- Carat Weight: 0.07ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Marcasite
- Country of Origin: Austria