This stunning sterling silver art deco necklace features a square shaped cabochon black onyx gemstone with a diamond of marcasite stones on top and diamond shaped black onyx stones above decorated with marcasite stones.
This chain is 45cm long with a 3cm extender.
Black onyx is a member of the chalcedony family and has been used in jewellery for centuries, most notably in ancient cameo jewellery.
Once used as a substitute for the shine of a diamond, the natural semi-precious gemstone marcasite is now celebrated for its lustre and metallic beauty.
Black Onyx Information:
- Number of Stones: 5
- Stone Shape: Square | Diamond
- Stone Size: 1 x (10mm x 10mm) | 2 x (10mm x 3mm) | 2 x (6mm x 3mm)
- Carat Weight: 12.5ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Onyx
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Number of Stones: 7
- Stone Shape: Round
- Stone Size: 6 x (1.40mm) | 1 x (1mm)
- Carat Weight: 0.11ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Marcasite
- Country of Origin: Austria