9 Carat White Gold, Diamond Eternity Ring
As the shank of the ring is a full circle, it symbolises eternal love. It is given as a sign of a lasting marriage or to show one's commitment. Our polished 9ct white gold, classic half eternity ring design, is set with nine full cut diamonds in pave setting.
- The Birthstone for the month of April
- Country of Origin: India
- Zodiac stone for Aries , 21st March - 20th April
- Given as the 10th, 60th and 75th wedding anniversary stone
An Eternity ring is:
- traditionally worn on the third finger of the left hand
- either a half or a full circle of diamonds on a band of platinum, yellow or white gold
- set with precious stones, usually diamonds.
- usually set with three diamonds to celebrate your past, your present and your future