A stunning ring crafted from 9ct white gold, featuring three blue sapphire gemstones, decorated with single cut diamonds.
Sapphire jewellery, particularly blue sapphires are steeped in royal tradition. Lady Diana’s and now Kate Middleton’s Ceylon sapphire engagement ring is one of the most popular sapphire jewellery pieces in the royal collection.
Admired for their striking beauty and strength (and being a girl's best friend), diamonds are the precious stone emblematic of the greatest romantic gestures.
- Number of Stones: 3
- Stone Shape: Oval | Marquise
- Stone Size: 1 x (5mm x 4mm) | 2 x (5mm x 2.50mm)
- Carat Weight: 0.78ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Sapphire
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Number of Stones: 2
- Stone Shape: Round
- Stone Size: 0.90mm
- Carat Weight: 0.008ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Diamond
- Country of Origin: India