9ct yellow gold drop earrings with a brilliant cut deep red mozambique garnet at the top of the earrings dropping into a pear cut deep red mozambique garnet
These earrings have a post and butterfly clip and are suitable for pierced ears only
- Number of Stones: 4
- Stone Shape: 2x Pear | 2x Round
- Stone Size: 2x (9x6mm) | 2x (3.50mm)
- Carat Weight: 3.00ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Mined Stone
- Source: Mozambique
- Birthstone: January | Zodiac: Aquarius | Wedding Anniversaries: 2nd
This pendant, crafted from 9ct yellow gold, features a round garnet above a pear shaped Mozambique garnet gemstone.
This pendant comes with a matching 9ct yellow gold chain.
Garnet jewellery is a celebration of femininity and life, empowering and beautiful. Garnet has been used in jewellery for centuries with ancient Egyptians and Romans being documented as lovers of this dark red gemstone's beauty. As a healing stone it is also thought to bring success in business and boost confidence.
- Number of Stones: 2
- Stone Shape: Pear | Round
- Stone Size: 1 x (9mm x 6mm) | 1 x (3.5mm)
- Carat Weight: 1.66ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Garnet
- Country of Origin: Africa