The Gemondo loyalty points scheme will come to an end in January 2017. Loyalty customers will be notified of this change via email prior to the termination of the scheme. Points awarded on sales will end on the 31st january 2017. Introductory offers for joining the loyalty scheme will also end on the 31st January 2017. Any remaining points on customer accounts will still be valid to use against sales until 31st July 2017.
Gemondo Points Scheme FAQs
- How do I register for the scheme?
You will be automatically registered on the loyalty scheme when you register an account on www.gemondo.com. You must be logged into your account to spend and accrue points. Follow the 'register' link at the top of the page to sign up.
- What are Gemondo Points?
Gemondo points are loyalty points earned upon purchase of goods via Gemondo.com. These points can be saved/ or used on discount on future purchases from the website.
- How many points will I get from my purchase?
For every complete £1 spent at Gemondo.com you will receive 3 points. E.g. If you were to spend £100 you would received 300 points.
- How much are Gemondo Points worth?
Each Gemondo Point is worth the equivalent monetary value of £0.01 (1p) that can be spent exclusively at Gemondo.com. Points cannot be exchanged for cash and your use of points is at Gemondo's full discretion. See our loyalty scheme terms and conditions for more information.
- When will I receive the points for my purchase?
Your points will be added to your account once the order has been marked as shipped (completed).
- Where can I see the points I have earned?
In your Gemondo account you will be able to see a summary of points earned, points spent and your current points total as well as the value of those points. You can click on your email address at the top of the site to access Your Account.
- Can I use my Gemondo Points in conjunction with other offers?
Yes, Gemondo points can be used in conjunction with our other discounts/voucher codes.
- How do I use my points?
During the checkout process, on the 'Payment Method' section, you will be asked if you would like to use your accrued points. You will be shown the number of points and their value at this stage and will be able to opt for your preference here.
500 Points Equivalent to £5 Off Your First Order Offer Terms & Conditions
- Upon creating an account you will find a balance of 500 points (equivalent to £5) that can be used against your first order at www.gemondo.com.
- During checkout payment method stage, the tick box stating "Use my reward points, X reward points (£X) available" must be checked in order to use points against the transaction.
- Gemondo points are only valid on orders made at www.gemondo.com.
- Gemondo points cannot be exchanged for cash or equivalent.
- Gemondo reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. If points go unused and the scheme is withdrawn then it is accepted that the customer has forfeited the points.
- We (Gemondo) may modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time. Changes to the terms will not affect points that you have already collected. These terms are valid from 4th March 2015.
Please visit the Gemondo Loyalty Scheme Terms and Conditions for more information.