"We" and "us" and “our” means Gemondo. Gemondo is a trading name of Pranda UK Limited.
"Website" means the website at www.gemondo.com
"You" and “Your” means the person using the Website whether as a guest or as a registered user.
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your membership of the Gemondo Loyalty Scheme, and the allocation of points on purchases made using your Gemondo account.
- Gemondo Loyalty Points can be accrued and spent on our website only.
- Points are not transferrable to another accounts holder or between loyalty schemes. Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Points are earned at the rate of three points per complete one pound sterling spent per transaction. On occasion special offers may be introduced to earn additional points per transaction.
- Points are worth one penny each once redeemed. Points have no cash value until redeemed on a purchase and we retain ownership until such time.
- We do not accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner.
- We reserve the right at any time and at our full discretion to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme. Seven days notice will be given in such events.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your loyalty scheme account
- We may cancel points awarded if your order is later refunded
- We may modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time. Changes to the terms will not affect points that you have already collected. These terms are valid from 4th March 2015.