A stunning Art Deco style ring crafted from sterling silver set with a large marquise cut mother of pearl gemstone, surrounded by sparkling marcasite gemstones.
Mother of pearl, also known as nacre, is an iridescent blend of minerals that displays a beautiful array and depth of colour.
Lined with marcasite, the gemstone once used as a substitute for the shine of a diamond, this statement ring in sterling silver dares you to go big with your jewellery in the most beautiful way.
Mother of Pearl Information:
- Number of Stones: 1
- Stone Shape: Marquise
- Stone Size: 29mm x 12mm
- Carat Weight: 14.5ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Mother of Pearl
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Number of Stones: 48
- Stone Shape: Round
- Stone Size: 8 x (2mm) | 40 x (1.20mm)
- Carat Weight: 0.91ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Marcasite
- Country of Origin: Austria