Famously quoted in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night referencing its multitude of colours, opal is one of nature's most vivid stones. Opals are extremely versatile with their iridescent colours ranging from white through grey, red, yellow, blue, magenta, rose, pink and black to name a few.
These ornate drop earrings have an intricate floral design and feature two iridescent opal gemstones in the pear shaped drop of the earring.
These earrings use a post and butterfly clip and are for pierced ears only.
- Number of Stones: 4
- Stone Shape: Round | Pear
- Stone Size: 2 x (2mm) | 2 x (5x3mm)
- Carat Weight: 0.32ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Opal
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Number of Stones: 32
- Stone Shape: Round
- Stone Size: 2 x (2mm) | 4 x (1.60mm) | 8 x (1.40mm) | 8 x (1.20mm) | 10 x (1mm)
- Carat Weight: 0.54ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Marcasite
- Country of Origin: Austria