Frequently Asked Questions
Please select the most relevant category from the list below to answer your questions.
| General FAQs
||Ring Size FAQs
|| Payment FAQs
||Gift Card FAQs
||Link to Us
- Why buy from Gemondo?
- Is Gemondo a UK based company?
- Do you offer an engraving service?
- Do you guarantee your diamonds are mined from non conflict zones?
- Can you tell me the exact colour, cut and clarity of the diamonds I have purchased?
- Can you provide a certificate for the diamonds?
- Can you provide me with any information about the origins of the gem stones?
- Can you send me a catalogue?
- How can I contact Gemondo?
- How much are your 0870 phone charges?
- What are Hidden Gems?
1) Why buy from Gemondo?
Gemondo aims to offer outstanding value and amazing choice and quality in all our jewellery. Gemondo offers fantastic offers and rewards to give you even more savings.
All your on-line transactions made through Gemondo are secured. We do not take any of your financial information and store it, so you can rest assured that shopping with Gemondo is not making you more vulnerable to on-line fraud or identity theft.
You can pay by credit or debit card using our PayPal Merchant Pro Service. With PayPal, you can shop online securely and conveniently using your debit or credit card, bank account or PayPal balance all without sharing your financial details with anyone else.
2) Is Gemondo a UK based company?
Yes Gemondo is based in the United Kingdom, however we offer worldwide shipping for a flat rate charge of £5.95
3) Do you offer an engraving service?
We do not offer an engraving service at this time.
4) Do you guarantee your diamonds are mined from non conflict zones?
All our suppliers give us a written guarantee that their diamonds are from non conflict zones. This is a serious human and environmental issue that is close to our hearts here at Gemondo.
5) Can you tell me the exact colour, cut and clarity of the diamonds I have purchased?
If the colour, cut and clarity of the diamonds are not displayed and you require this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All diamond weights are displayed with the item details.
6) Can you provide a certificate for the diamonds?
Unless the item already states it comes with a certificate, we do not offer a certificate with every item. We do however list in full the minimum diamond, gem stone and metal weights included in each piece with in the detailed description of each item.
7) Can you provide me with any information about the origins of the gem stones?
We aim in the future to provide an online library to give you all the information you would hope to have in your hand about gemstones and diamonds to give you the best informed choice.
8) Can you send me a catalogue?
Gemondo does not have a catalogue. Our jewellery range is purely on the gemondo.com website.
9) How can I contact Gemondo?
Just call 0870 803 4366, and someone from our friendly and helpful Customer Care Team will be able to help you. They can answer your calls between 9.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday - or you can email email@example.com with your enquiry
10) How much are your 0870 phone charges?
Our lines are open 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Calls are charged at the price of a National Call, which is 6.73p per minute, peak, 3.36p per min, off-peak, and 1.27p per min at weekends (set by BT) and may be recorded. Our lines are open 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
11) What are Hidden Gems
There are many hidden gems in the website! Eagle-eyed Gemondo shoppers are saving hundreds of £££s! As you browse through our jewellery pages you will find many surprise "Hidden Gems" with a round "gem" logo in the corner of the picture. Each one is a fantastic bargain and many are selling fast at little more than cost price, making you huge savings. Now start looking through the website to find the others!