Requests for refunds/replacements will be accepted up to 30 days after receipt of your goods. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can use our free returns service via Royal Mail
to send the items back to us for a refund or an exchange. Please read the following to ensure this process is carried out as efficiently as possible.
1. You must inform Pranda UK Limited T/A Gemondo of your request to return in advance:
Please notify us in writing of your intent to return any goods to us. Email us at email@example.com or fill out a return form in your Gemondo account.
2. Product Condition and Security Tags:
While in your possession you must keep any products you intend to return to Gemondo in good condition. This specifically includes keeping the security seal(s) on the item. Rings, necklaces, pendants, brooches and bracelets are security tagged for your protection and hygiene. By removing the security seal you are accepting the item, which then becomes non-refundable.
3. Returning The Goods:
With your Gemondo order you will receive a returns form. Please complete this form including the order number and details of exchange or a request for a refund.
In absence of this form, simply leave a note inside the return parcel giving the reason for the return, your name, address, email address and the order number, and send this and the item back to us. If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Pranda UK Ltd T/A Gemondo at the address below at your own cost.
We strongly recommend you use an insured and verified delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. If you wish to take advantage of our free returns service
you can print a label from the Royal Mail website and take your parcel to your nearest post office. 4. Faulty or Incorrectly Described Goods:In the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods, the goods must be returned to Pranda UK Ltd T/A Gemondo as above. If you believe your product is faulty or you have received an incorrect item please contact us. 5. Returns are Subject to the Following Conditions:
- The goods must be returned with the presentation box and original contents of the parcel.
- Where applicable the goods must have all security seals intact. In common with other retailers, for health and hygiene reasons we will not accept the return of earrings that have been previously worn.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- For full terms and conditions please see our T&Cs page
Pranda UK Ltd T/A Gemondo
PO Box 98